GreenSuite’s energy management SaaS solution provides a platform for Rural Electric Cooperatives to collect, report, and share meter data analysis with individual members while incentivizing members to increase their energy efficiency and improve usage behavior utilizing GreenSuite’s loyalty points program.
Join GreenSuite and you’ll work in a fast growing, dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader in our market ensures that you’ll be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
This is an ideal position for a versatile, resourceful entry-level marketer looking for an opportunity to grow with a dynamic technology company. This role will start as a 3-6 month internship with the possibility of becoming a permanent marketing position. The individual we select is interested in the software industry and able to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform Search Engine Optimization tasks – keyword/linking enhancements
- Develop and update web content, perform web testing, and complete QA for web pages
- Analyze web activity – suggest/implement improvements
- Set-up and execute distribution of monthly e-newsletter and e-mail campaigns
- Assist with lead nurture and demand generation campaigns
- Research and gather competitive and industry-related information
- Assist with reporting on marketing metrics – leads, trends, etc.
- Coordinate outreach events (shows, seminars, etc.) with marketing team
- Make phone calls and send emails for vendor, customer and prospect follow-up and surveys
- Maintain Press List – follow-up on opportunities for coverage
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience with CRM System (Salesforce.com) and/or lead nurturnng system a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.