GreenScore is a configurable algorithm within the GreenSuite platform that allows utilities to present an energy efficiency score to its customers.
What could make up the GreenScore?
- Percentage decrease in energy consumption versus previous year
- Appliance upgrade
- Completed activities within GreenSuite’s My Plan
- Frequent views of energy usage data
Why is the GreenScore important?
- Creates a sense of community
- Adds a competitive element to energy efficiency efforts
- Provides a benchmark to compare efficiency activities
- Allows utility to promote desired energy efficiency behaviors